Welcome to the 2022 Rex Pet Hotel Flying Fortress Stages Rally. This SV stage rally is held on a former WW2 American 8th Air Force Base which is part of a Private Estate in Northamptonshire. It has very limited access and facilities, so spectators are not permitted.
The event is a qualifying round of the Clubman Motorsport EMAMC Stage Rally Championship, the Alpha Concrete ANEMMC Stage Rally Championship, the Marsh / Bluefin Sport Stage Rally Championship, the HRCR Mini Sport Cup and the Dukeries MC Championship. The event will offer competitors 51 stage miles in six stages with the first car starting at 09.00.
Volunteer officials and marshals are the power behind motorsport in the UK and are vital for the safe and effective running of events. Dukeries Motor Club is grateful for the continued support for our events from many motor clubs, groups and individuals and hope that they will come and support another enjoyable rally at Grafton.
To make Sunday morning easier for everyone, we’re using the pre-event signing on system introduced during “The Covid Years”.
So, if you’re available and willing to help, please send to me, Jon Leckenby, A.S.A.P. :-
• the marshal registration form (either for your group or as an individual) to help us allocate marshals appropriately.
• the appropriate Over-18 (or Under-18) official’s signing on sheet for each marshal.
• a pic of each marshal’s 2022 Motorsport UK licence, if available (If you’ve recently sent me this for the Leconfield Stages, you don’t need to send it again)
• If you’re organising a group, please forward these attachments to your team.
There will be no marshals signing-on or briefing at the event and all the necessary information including car passes, time schedule and stage plans will be sent out in advance of the event.
– so when you arrive on the day, we’ll just check you in and you can grab some marshals’ goodies
– In addition, each marshal will receive a voucher for a drink and a butty at the catering van in the Service Area – further details to follow – then you can go straight to your post.
There will be Portaloos on site within the Service Area.
There will be catering facilities within the Service Area.
There will be NO spectators
Correspondence Please send all correspondence, forms etc to me.
· Email: [email protected]
· Home Tel: 01777 817 767
· Mobile: 07747 044 097
The Marshals Registration & Sign-On forms are below.